The perfect logistic solution
Lanner briquetting presses convince due to a compact and robust construction and are ready-to-use in a minimum of time because of their plug-in execution. They guarantee a constantly high briquette quality – you will be surprised by its quiet and smooth operation.
Briquetting presses do not only reduce the volume of the metal chips or grinding sludge, they are also lowering storage and transportation costs. Due to the high compression to stable briquettes the value of the material increases and even the last drop of coolant is regained.
This is how the briquetting press works
Chips containing coolant are fed into the infeed hopper. The dosing screw leads the chips in defined quantity into the pressing chamber in a continuous way. A high pressure cylinder compresses the chips to a high tensile briquette. At this point the coolant is pressed out of the chips. An optionally integrated tramp metal ejector for mistakenly initiated tramp metals makes it possible to process long and woolly chips.
All advantages at a glance
- compact and robust design
- oil-tightly mounted on tub according WRA
- high pressures and high press power achievable
- constant quality of the briquettes
- short start-up
- fully automatic dosage of the chips
- integrated control cabinet, plug-in connection
- short return on investment
- quiet operation
- execution with integrated chip crusher and tramp metal ejector possible